Monday 9 January 2012

Tasmania - Day 4 - Orford and Triabunna

We woke up around 9 am, escaped the residential area to come back near the river, to get a coffee at a local place. I had my toilet kit in my bag, so did the whole cat's toilet in the disabled bathroom this time. After that I hung around outside, sipping my coffee. Killian wanted to go fishing right here, right now. He was quite of a lingering pest with that immediacy, and although I initially said that we would look for fishing trips but that it may not be today.

I ended up a bit upset.

After a hot noodles lunch by the playground, we did a walk in Shelley beach, very relaxing.

And then another very beautiful walk in the cliffs, somewhere at the very southern end of East Shelley road. Huge rocks, down to the sea level from the top, we saw red anemones, clams and some other thingies. It was the hours before the very late summer sunset, light was beautiful. I spent lots of contemplative moments, wishing I could share with a lover or just merely gazing at the beauty around. Killian was finding it very beautiful too...

Coming back, killian had another complaining moments. He wanted to go back home, didn't like the van, was yelling at me, and didn't reply when I was asking questions.

I thought a good pizza would be good and confirmed so with him, which was already a pain. I ended up going to that woodfired pizza place, not my kind of treat for $35. Obviously he made his prince again, and although I had ordered the simplest one with tomato and cheese, he refused to eat it because of some onions. I told him, without raising my voice, that if he didn't eat, that would be the last restaurant of the trip. And so be it, I had his pizza for takeaway.

I was not happy, thinking that, clearly, if I travel around the world it can't be with Killian. I miss out already on +18 activities, don't meet anyone as last time in Malaysia, but also I cannot explore and walk where I want, I have to endure his moods and justify everything... Not fun.

He felt I was in that mood, because at the end of the meal, he went cuddling up and kissing.

Well, I packed up, left and got my van parked in front of the wharves, ready for next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment