Monday 9 January 2012

Tasmania - Day 10 - Myrtle Park, Launceston, O'Neil's creek

A morning of domestics... I found Killian with a potential headlice issue. Considering we share the same van since 10 days, this freaked me out. I had lots of trouble getting him to take a shower, the second day in a row ... A bit like if I asked him to jump in a fire or something.

Ensued an early afternoon at the laundromat, shopping for food, buying anti-headlice products in the city centre.
I headed to Gorge reserve in Launceston for application, in one of the swimming pool showers.
After a short walk, and seeing our second echidna, I took the road again. To Deloraine, Mole Creek, then overnight at O'Neil's creek.

Countryside was enchanting, up hilly and woody plains, seeing in the far Cradle Mountain I guess. Up and down forests roads, all that in the setting sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment