Monday 9 January 2012

Tasmania - Day 19 - Hanging around at Pickled Frog and missing the plane

Stupid me, I booked the bus to the airport based on a departure time of the flight = arrival time in Sydney. I didn't think much of it until it was too late...
I stressed out all the way to the airport, knowing also I had not much more money, definitely not enough to pay another flight. I was not even sure to be able to pay the late fee.
Well, I was a bit lucky in my forgetfulness : I just could pay the late fee, and there was another flight today. So there, I'm waiting. I spent the day waiting actually, at the backpacker. I was not keen to visit anything. I am a bit sick of nature and Tasmania at the moment, I'm a city girl after all. My usual ecosystem is full of humans, streets, dance classes, parties, lights, shops, painted walls, dust...
I had my share of natural wonders for a while.
I'm a bit in a cranky mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment